Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Introduction: Conferencing tools for teaching and learning
1. Privacy and Security
2. General etiquette for conferencing tools
3. Theoretical frameworks and conferencing tools
4. Hosting virtual office hours
5. Fostering engagement in conferencing spaces
6. Lecturing using conferencing tools
7. Facilitating group work
8. Providing online meeting spaces for student groups: Guidelines and set-up
9. Assessment in Conferencing Spaces
10. Suggested activities using KPU's supported conferencing tools
11. Resources for using KPU's conferencing tools (How to's)
Conferencing Tools for Teaching & Learning: Best practices Copyright © 2020 by KPU Teaching & Learning Commons: Lisa Gedak & Chris Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.